1. This Website is operated by Dogs Trust Limited registered in Ireland under company number 396919 having it registered office at Ashbourne Road, Finglas, Dublin 11 ("Dogs Trust", "we", "Ourselves" or "us")
2. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices ("Terms and Conditions"). By continuing to use these services and this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, including our Privacy Statement and Term and Conditions of Sale,as may be updated by us from time to time, which shall govern (a) your access and/or use of this Website and (b) all orders made. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions.
B. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
1. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
2. The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law. All parties to this Website, including but not limited to: 1) Ourselves, 2) Content providers, 3) Advertisers, hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the linked sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the material on the Website. The material is provided ‘as is’ without any conditions, warranties or terms (express or implied) of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Dogs Trust provides you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (express or implied).
4. This Website also contains links to other websites, which are not operated by us and has no control over the linked sites and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Your use of the linked sites will be subject to the Terms and Conditions and service and privacy statement contained within each such website.
5. Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third-party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with us and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation.
Linking to this Website
10. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dogs Trust's directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
12. Your data, as well as information that you may provide at other times during your use of the Website, is subject to our Privacy Statement, which is incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions
13. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
14. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You may not copy, reproduce, change, modify, license, transmit or sell any material or content contained herein and you are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
15. We shall have the right in our absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the services and/or any page of this Website including these Terms and Conditions.
16. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected and all other clauses shall remain in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
17. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please let us know if you have any complaints or comments by contacting us immediately by fax, phone or e-mail (for details see the Contact section at the end of these Terms and Conditions).
18. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
19. These Terms and Conditions, our Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Privacy Statement, are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
20. The above Terms and Conditions, including our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Privacy Statement, constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and this business.